new Date().getTime(),event:\'gtm.js\'});var f=d.getElementsByTagName(s),
window.dataLayer = window.dataLayer || ;
gtag(\'js\', new Date());
OUR COMMITMENT TO THE COMMUNITY
- We appreciate and value our patients, their families, and businesses in the communities for which we serve.
- Our professional staff and their families are committed to bringing positive change through community involvement and volunteering efforts.
- We provide assistance and support through sponsorships, fund-raisers, and volunteering for many local charitable causes.
- Beneficiaries of our efforts include:
- Local Charities
- Non-Profit Organizations
- Children’s Sports Leagues
- Extracurricular Clubs & Organizations
- Local Schools
- Community-Wide Events
Palomar College Health & Lifestyle Expo
Wednesday, October 24, 2018 from 10:00 AM-1:00 PM
Located at 1140 W. Mission, San Marcos, CA 92069. It will be outdoors in a covered Courtyard.
San Marcos Fall Festival Street
October 14th 2018 from
San Marcos Urgent Care has sponsored this event in the Spring and Fall for three years.
"When care is needed”
7 DAYS A WEEK
41715 Winchester Road - Suite 101 Temecula, CA 92590 P. 951-308-4451 F. 951-506-0992 Map / Directions
295 S Rancho Santa Fe Road San Marcos, CA 92078 P. 760-471-1111 F. 760-471-1001 Map / Directions
Temecula 24 Hour Urgent Care
41715 Winchester Road - Suite 101 Temecula, CA 92590 P. 951-308-4451 F. 951-506-0992
Carlsbad Urgent Care - San Marcos
295 S Rancho Santa Fe Rd San Marcos, CA 92078 P. 760-471-1111 F. 760-471-1001